Shreveport Testing Center Hours of Operation
FALL /SPRING 2021 HOURS
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday – Thursday
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Friday (8:30 OR 10:00 Only)
Closed Saturday and Sunday
The Shreveport Testing Center closes at 12:00 PM on Friday. If
you need to test Friday after 12:00, Saturday or Sunday, speak with
your instructor about using ProctorU.
Examination Days | Examination Times
After scheduling with a proctor:
The student is responsible for notifying his/her instructor of the date, time and the proctor’s name and email address 2 days in advance of the exam. Professors and instructors will send proctor exam instructions and password to the designated proctor. If you are unavailable to test at these times, please ask your instructor about other available options outside the Shreveport Testing Center. Please reschedule if you are ill or have a temperature.
- Walk-ins without an appointment will not be seated for an exam.
- A personal face mask must be worn at all times and safe distancing maintained.
- Proctor will request you wash your hands prior to testing
- Testing appointments are on a first appointment made basis
- Government ID or Student ID is the only ID accepted. No cell phone picture or ID photocopy.
Questions? email Sandra Rufty at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your name, email address and phone number.